Written by Chante Stoeckley, MEd, BCBA, LBA
Association for Science in Autism Treatment
Many people think that ASAT is a large organization, but did you know that it is composed almost entirely of volunteers and is funded by donations from people like you? In order to continue our mission of disseminating evidence-based autism intervention, we need continued support. One easy way to contribute is to set up Give with Bing so that your internet searches generate donations that go directly toward enhancing ASAT. If you read our newsletter, share our resources, or believe in our goals, please sign up today and select ASAT. See details below.
How many times do you search the internet each day? For every search you do, you could be earning points that Microsoft translates into a donation to ASAT! With Microsoft’s Give with Bing program, it’s incredibly easy to support ASAT by simply using Bing as your search engine. You can earn even more points for playing games on an Xbox or making purchases at the Microsoft Store!
It takes about 30 seconds to set it up. Here’s what to do:
- Go to Microsoft Rewards – Search to earn and give with Microsoft Rewards.
- Click Join Now.
- You’ll be prompted to log in with your Microsoft account (or create one). Do so.
- When you are brought to your Give with Bing dashboard, make sure that Give Mode is ON, and click Change nonprofit.
- Search for “Association for Science in Autism Treatment” and hit select.
- Confirm your change.
You are ready to earn points!
Now do any of the following things to support ASAT:
- Search the web using Bing as your search engine.
- Search the web using the search box in the taskbar in Windows 10.
- Use Cortana or the Edge Browser to search.
- Play select games on your Xbox.
- Make purchases at the Microsoft store.
- Do other things listed
Make sure you are always logged into your Microsoft Account in order for your points to be tracked. Thank you for supporting ASAT and happy browsing!