We hope you have been able to peruse our array of resources for educators and learn more about how we can support your important work. Here are a few ways you can support our efforts in sharing information about science-based education and treatment:
- As educators, you are in a unique position to pass along information about ASAT to your colleagues, staff, and families. Here is a quick link to sign up for our newsletter.
- Alternatively, you could have your contacts fill out this sign up sheet in your classes. Please encourage them to write legibly. You can scan completed sheets and send via email (email@example.com) or mail them to:
PO Box 1447
Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
- Share one-page flyers about our newsletter and website in English, as well as almost twenty other languages.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and share our content.
- If you are interested in helping ASAT in a more direct way, consider applying to our Externship Program. The 150-hour Externship is a personalized, flexible program open to individuals with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds from high school through advanced graduate training.
- If you have any suggestions about our website, or any material you would like to see available online, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.