In pursuit of ASAT’s mission to provide accurate, science-based information about autism and treatments, we publish Science In Autism Treatment. This free, monthly e-newsletter features:
Showcasing resources to inform and guide treatment decisions and available resources and services.
Additional Newsletter Topics:
- Book Reviews of relevance to the field of autism, treatment, and education.
- Consumer Guidelines to help consumers access effective treatments.
- From the Archives highlights previously published content that is still relevant.
- Invited Articles by leading advocates of science-based treatment.
- Media Watch responses addressing misleading information in public media and acknowledging accurate portrayals of autism and autism treatment.
- Treatment Summaries summarizing specific treatments for autism
If you have questions or suggestions about our newsletter, we welcome them at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in helping us get the word out about our free publication, please share this announcement, also available in Spanish, French and Italian.
If you are interested in reprinting ASAT’s material please email at email@example.com about reprint policy and permissions.