Welcome to the website of the Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- NEW! Latest from Cinical Corner: Increasing articulation
- NEW! Underwater Basket Weaving Therapy for Autism: Don’t Laugh! It Could Happen...
- NEW! Upcoming Conference: Penn State National Autism Conference 2013
- NEW! Latest from Media Watch: ASAT Responds to Springfield News-Leader.com's "Parents can get help with autism issues"
- NEW! Download our latest newsletter
Achieve Beyond and ASAT announce a full day autism conference.
Scientist-Practitioners in the Classroom: Using Data to Guide Our Students’ Progress
Friday June 7th, 2013
Keynote : Daniel W. Mruzek, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Sheraton Laguardia East Hotel - NYC
ASAT: As you know, there are many websites about autism treatments and interventions. In many ways ASAT is unique. We are not a business with a particular agenda. We are not trying to promote any particular treatment. We are not selling anything.
Our mission is to share accurate, scientifically sound information about autism and treatments for autism because we believe individuals with autism and their families deserve nothing less.
For more information, click onto the question or questions that best match your interests and needs.
Please visit our site often. If you want to receive for our free quarterly newsletter, please sign up here.