Welcome to the website of the Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- NEW! Latest from Clinical Corner: Regulating Sleep
- NEW! How you can help: Volunteer
- NEW! Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety in Children with ASD
- NEW! Upcoming Conference: Establishing Natural Reinforcer Control in Children with Autism
- NEW! Latest from Media Watch: ASAT Responds to ScienceCodex.com 's "Making sense of sensation in autism"
- NEW! Download our latest newsletter
ASAT MENTIONED IN NATIONAL NEWS
In case you missed the exciting interview Good Morning America and ABC World News did highlighting the Association for Science in Autism Treatment and Schneider twins with autism who finished the New York City Marathon on November 3rd, check out these 2 great clips!
Here is a link to see Good Morning America clip
Here is a link to see ABC World News clip
It is not too late to show your support and help the twins reach their goal.
ASAT: As you know, there are many websites about autism treatments and interventions. In many ways ASAT is unique. We are not a business with a particular agenda. We are not trying to promote any particular treatment. We are not selling anything.
Our mission is to share accurate, scientifically sound information about autism and treatments for autism because we believe individuals with autism and their families deserve nothing less.
For more information, click onto the question or questions that best match your interests and needs.
Please visit our site often. If you want to receive for our free quarterly newsletter, please sign up here.