Welcome to the website of the Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- NEW! Latest from Clinical Corner: How likely is it to have a second child with Autism?
- NEW! Interview with Christina Danos, Founder of Kettlebells 4 Autism
- NEW! Review of Do You Believe in Magic?
- NEW! Upcoming Conference: Determinants of Reinforcer Value in Persons with Intellectual Disabilities
- NEW! Latest from Media Watch: ASAT Responds to HuffingtonPost.com's "Complementary And Alternative Medicine Use Common In Children With Autism, Study Says"
- NEW! Download our latest newsletter
Bidding for Good : Get a great deal on the amazing auction items that have been donated specifically to support ASAT in its mission of science advocacy! Make sure to share on your page so all of your friends can participate too!
ASAT MENTIONED IN NATIONAL NEWS
In case you missed the exciting interview Good Morning America and ABC World News did highlighting the Association for Science in Autism Treatment and Schneider twins with autism who finished the New York City Marathon on November 3rd, check out these 2 great clips!
Here is a link to see Good Morning America clip
Here is a link to see ABC World News clip
It is not too late to show your support and help the twins reach their goal.
ASAT: As you know, there are many websites about autism treatments and interventions. In many ways ASAT is unique. We are not a business with a particular agenda. We are not trying to promote any particular treatment. We are not selling anything.
Our mission is to share accurate, scientifically sound information about autism and treatments for autism because we believe individuals with autism and their families deserve nothing less.
For more information, click onto the question or questions that best match your interests and needs.
Please visit our site often. If you want to receive for our free quarterly newsletter, please sign up here.